Before explaining the Nike Return Policy, do you know these interesting Nike’s facts?
- The name Nike was taken from the ancient Greek goddess Nike, who was the personification of victory.Nike was originally founded as Blue Ribbon Sports and only changed its name to Nike in 197
- Nike’s first retail store opened in Santa Monica, California in 1967.
- “Just Do It” slogan was inspired by the last words of a convicted murderer who said “Let’s do it” before he was executed by a firing squad in 1977.
- Nike has had several notable collaborations with fashion designers, including Off-White’s Virgil Abloh and Comme des Garçons’ Rei Kawakubo.
- Nike has been involved in several controversies over the years, including accusations of sweatshop labor and its sponsorship of controversial athletes such as Lance Armstrong and Colin Kaepernick.
- Nike has a strong focus on sustainability and has set goals to reduce its environmental impact, such as using recycled materials in its products and reducing waste.
- The Nike Air Max shoe, first released in 1987, featured a visible air pocket in the sole and became one of Nike’s most iconic and popular designs.
- Nike has a significant presence in the basketball world and has been the official uniform and apparel provider for the NBA since 2017.
- In addition to shoes and apparel, Nike also sells fitness technology products such as the Nike FuelBand and Nike+ Running app.
- Nike co-founder Phil Knight is one of the world’s richest people, with a net worth of over $50 billion.
- Swoosh, Nike’s iconic logo, was designed by graphic design student Carolyn Davidson in 1971, and she was paid $35 for the design.
- Nike employs over 75,000 people worldwide in 2021.
- Nike supports many famous athletes worldwide, including Michael Jordan, Serena Williams, and Cristiano Ronaldo.
- Nike is also involved in many philanthropic and social programs, including the “Nike Community Impact” program aimed at improving people’s lives through sports.
- In 2018, Nike launched a series of products designed specifically for athletes with disabilities, including athletic shoes and swimsuits designed to make them more accessible to people with various physical needs.
Nike is one of the world’s most popular sports apparel and footwear brands, and it’s no wonder why!
With their high-quality products and innovative designs, Nike has been the go-to choice for athletes and fitness enthusiasts for decades. However, what happens if you need to return a product to Nike?
In this article, we’ll answer some of the most common questions about Nike return policy, including how to return products, what items are eligible for returns, and how to get a refund.
What is Nike Return Policy?
Nike return policy allows customers to return items for any reason within 60 days of the purchase date.
The products must be in their original condition and packaging, with all tags and labels attached.
Nike also provides a prepaid shipping label for free returns.
What Items Are Eligible For Returns Under Nike Return Policy?
Most products sold by Nike are eligible for returns, including footwear, apparel, and accessories.
However, some products are not eligible for returns, such as customized products or items purchased through a Nike retail store.
It’s important to check the specific product page on Nike’s website to confirm if an item is eligible for returns.
How do I initiate a return or exchange to Nike?
To initiate a return or exchange, customers must log in to their Nike account and go to the “Orders” section.
From there, they can select the product they want to return or exchange, choose a reason for the return, and print the prepaid shipping label. The next step would be to pack the product in its original packaging, and ship it back to Nike.
Can I exchange a product instead of returning?
Yes, Nike allows customers to exchange products for a different size or color.
The process for exchanging a product is the same as returning it.
You must initiate a return request on Nike’s website, select the “Exchange” option, and follow the instructions to select the new product they want.
Nike will send you the new product after receiving the returned item.
How long does it take to receive a refund?
After Nike receives the returned item, it typically takes 2-10 business days to process the refund.
The refund will be credited back to the original form of payment, such as a credit card or PayPal account.
I Received a Defective Product. What Can I Do?
If a product is defective or damaged, you should contact Nike’s customer service team as soon as possible.
Nike will either issue a refund, or exchange the product for a new one.
Can I Return a Product if I’ve Worn it or Used it?
Nike return policy specifically suggest that it only accepts returns for products in their original condition and packaging.
If a product has been worn or used, it is not eligible for a return.
I Don’t Have the Original Packaging or Tags. What Should I do?
According to Nike return policy, products must be returned in their original packaging and with all tags and labels attached.
If the original packaging or tags are missing, the item is not eligible for a return.
Curious about Uniqlo return policy? click here