10 Things You Didn’t Know about Lululemon
- Lululemon is here since 1998, founded by Chip Wilson.
- It is a Canadian company.
- In addition to Yoga wear, they make athletic shirts and shorts, as well as yoga accessories, including yoga mats and yoga blocks.
- They’re creating clothing for me as well as for women.
- They try to be precepted as an educator for living a healthier lifestyle, and not only as a clothing company.
- In 2020 they had 500 stores, located in top areas.
- They have 19000 employees worldwide (2020).
- They went public in 2007, and raised $327.6 million by selling 18.2 million shares.
- Christine Day, a former co-president of Starbucks, became chief executive officer in 2008.
- In 2012, the company filed a lawsuit against Calvin Klein and supplier G-III Apparel Group due to yoga pants 3 design patents infringement.
How Does The Lululemon Return Policy Work?
Looking to make a Lululemon return? Don’t worry.
Lululemon return policy is easy and free.
Here are the main guidelines.
Follow them, and you will have a no-hassle return to Lululemon!
What is the Lululemon Return Timeframe?
If you’re having second thoughts about your Lululemon order you ca return it within 30 days from purchase date.
(Note that on holidays the return timeframe is extended)
What are the Lululemon Return Conditions?
Per Lululemon return policy, the returned items must be new, unworn and unwashed.
The hangtag should be attached to the item.
A proof of purchase should also be supplied.
Remember that gift cards as well as “We Made Too” Much items cannot be accepted back by Lululemon.
What Are The 2 Options To Return My Order to Lululemon?
According to Lululemon return policy, these are the 2 return methods:
- Return to store
- Return by mail.
Are There Exceptions To The Lululemon Return Policy?
Yes, there are items that you can’t return once purchased. the non returnable Lululemon items are:
- Gift cards.
- Items from the Lululemon “We Made Too Much” section.
These 2 sections above are final sale.
Therefore, they cannot be returned, nor exchanged.
Can I Return a “Like New” Lululemon Piece?
Please visit the Like new returns portal
You will be asked to enter your name, and your order ID.
The order ID is on your order confirmation.
Once done, you will receive a return authorization number, as well as clear return instructions.
Do Lululemon Cover the Return shipping costs?
No, they don’t.
If you wish to return a Lululemon item, the Lululemon return policy states that you need to pay the return costs.
How Can I Make A Lululemon Online Return?
To return a Lululemon order and get a refund to the original method of payment, you should follow these easy steps:
- Head to the return page to start a return.
- Print your shipping label.
- Pack your returned items in the reusable shipping package.
- Add the shipping label to the outside of the box.
- Make sure that the barcode printed on the label is visible.
- If you live in Canada, find a FedEx location.
- If you live in the US, find a FedEx location or a USPS.
- Drop off your package.
When Will I Get My Lululemon Refund?
You will get your refund within 3-5 business days of receiving your package.
Once a refund transaction has taken place, you will be notified by mail.
If you bought your Lululemon on one of the North American Lululemon locations, according to the Lululemon return policy you can take it back to any North American Lululemon store.
Please note that according to Lululemon return policy there are 2 exception to this rule:
- “Like New” returns are currently not accepted in stores.
- You cannot return your orders to Lululemon outlet stores.
No, you can’t get your money back if you used PayPal to pay for your online Lululemon order.
However don’t worry:
You can get a credit to a gift card, AMEX, Visa or MasterCard.
Wish to exchange a Lululemon item that you purchased online (or in store)?
All you need to do is to find the closest lululemon store, and the Lululemon employees would be happy to assist you with your Lululemon exchange.
Important to remember:
Per Lululemon exchange policy:
—– Exchanges can only take place in a Lululemon store.
—– You will not be able to exchange your Lulu item online.
Per Lululemon replacement policy, if you bought Lululemon in the US or Canada and changed your mind, you can replace it, or be credited back or to a gift card in one of Lululemon’s North American stores.
You can also be credited back onto a gift card by mail, within the same country you bought it in:
Note that it will be valued in the same currency of the country processing your return items.
How Can I Find A Lululemon Near Me?
You can find the closest Lululemon in Lululemon’s store list here.
If you wish to return a Lululemon gift, all you need to do is to set up a free return online, or alternatively to find your closest store location and head over to return it.
Please note that exchanges can only be done in store.
You Cannot exchange a Lululemon item online.
I Bought A Lululemon Swimwear. Can I Return It?
Don’t forget: Lululemon return policy require you to return the swimwear with the hygienic liner intact.
Lululemon is always happy to help.
You can start a contact Lululemon customers service here, or enter a store near you.
How Does Lululemon Like New Program Work?
The Lululemon Like New is a new program destined to increase sustainability and life cycle of clothing, by allowing customers to trade good condition items for a credit.
The cloths will be revived to make it sellable again, making sure it’s clean, safe and like new.
It is currently operating as a pilot, active Texas as well as in California.
If your Lululemon like New product doesn’t meet your expectations, you can return it online within 30 days.
Please visit the Lululemon Like new returns portal , enter your name and order details, (Your order ID can be found on your order confirmation) and ask for a return authorization #, and return instructions.
I Started a Return Process, How Do I Know If It Has Arrived To Lululemon?
Lululemon return policy enables you to easily track your return shipment here.