Bloomingdale’s Return Policy -7 Things You Didn’t Know
For over 150 years, Bloomingdale’s is one of the famous department stores in the US, selling high end products across different departments.
Here are seven Bloomingdale’s facts you that may surprise you:
Bloomingdale’s Return Policy
Got an item you wish to return to Bloomingdale’s?
Bloomingdale’s return policy is by far one of the best there is out there, for it’s US as well as for it’s international customers.
How Many Return Days Does Bloomingdales Allow?
According to Bloomingdale’s return policy, most of the purchased products can be returned within 365 days!
This is quite exceptional.
It goes without saying that the return items are expected to be in a new and in a sellable condition.
Are There exceptions for Bloomingdales Return Policy?
There are special guidelines for specific product categories, as follows:
1. Bloomingdale’s Return Policy For Area Rugs:
- Rugs can be returned in 14 days from the date of purchase.
- Bloomingdale’s offers refunds or credit and sometimes offers exchanges on area rugs.
2. Bloomingdale’s Return Policy For Bonus Gifts:
If you have purchased any product with Bloomingdale’s bonus gift and want to return it, you have 2 options:
- Return both the Bonus Gift along with the products, or:
- Keep the bonus gift, and Bloomingdale’s will automatically deduct the bonus gift amount from the refund.
3. Bloomingdale’s Return Policy For Dresses:
Some dresses are shipped with a “b-tag” attached to it.
These dresses cannot be returned without the tag.
Other than that, these guidelines are correct for all apparels:
You cannot return a dress that has been washed, worn, damaged, used.
4. Bloomingdales Return Policy For Indoor and Outdoor Furniture
You are requested to carefully inspect the furniture shipment upon receipt.
In case there is a problem with shipment, or wish to return it for any reason, please contact customer service immediately (in 3 days) at (1-800-323-7857).
In case of preference returns, and only if return is in an “as new” condition:
- Furniture protection plans will be refunded.
- Shipping fee will not be refunded.
- A 15% restocking fee will be applied.
5. Return Policy For Gift Cards:
If you want to return gift cards purchased from Bloomingdale’s, you need to visit your nearest store and collect a refund.
The store representative will quickly process your request, and you will get a refund within two to three business days.
If any third party has already claimed the amount, the refund process might delay more than usual.
6. Bloomingdale’s Return Policy For Mattresses:
You are allowed to return any mattress that you have purchased from 365 days of the billing date.
However, you should note that the original delivery fee will not be refunded.
In addition, a standard pickup fee is $110.
7. Bloomingdale’s Return Policy For Pre-owned Watches – Easy Returns
You can return your pre-owned watch purchase in a 14 days of delivery timeframe.
For this purpose, please use the Bloomingdale’s Easy Returns label.
It’s important that tags are attached, that the product is unaltered, and that the original documents, receipt and packaging are added to the return package.
8. Face Masks Return Policy
How Do I Return My Orders to Bloomingdale’s?
There are two ways to return your order:
- Return by mail.
- Return to store.
Bloomingdale’s Return By Mail:
These are the steps that you should follow in order to successfully return your Bloomingdales items by mail:
- Print the order shipment confirmation page and shipping labels.
- Pack your product, preferably with the original packaging. In case you don’t have the original packaging handy, note to pack the return shipment in a package that will make it to Bloomingdales warehouse in a good condition.
- Place the return documents (in paragraph 1) on package.
- Take the package and drop it in the nearest USP location.
Bloomingdale’s Return to Store:
- Take your products to the store.
- Provide a valid proof of purchase.
- Claim your refund.
To find a Bloomingdales store near you, please check here
Bloomingdale’s Refund Policy- How Will I Be Refunded?
You can return your orders within 365 days from the date of purchase, however:
Return time implicates your refund method, as follows:
For returns that take place within 90 days of purchase, you will be refunded to the original payment form.
For returns that take place between 91-365 days of purchase, you will get a store credit in the form of a “Happy Returns” gift card.
Bloomingdale’s International Return Policy
If you’ve purchased from outside of USA and you are not satisfied, you need to contact customer service here: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will be provided with further return and/or refund instructions.
How Many Days Do I Have To Return Products Shipped Internationally?
For international orders, returns should be made within 180 days of purchase (unlike the 365 days for returning US orders)
Is International Return Shipping Free?
Shipping fees for international orders are not refunded.
Gift Received From An Inter. Order – Can I Return It As Well?
Gift returns, same as all international returns, should take place in a timeframe of 180 days of purchase.
The buyer will be refunded in this case.
For a gift return, please email email@example.com with the following info:
- The order #
- The returned items description
- Reason for the return
Can I Return My International Order To a Bloomingdale’s store?
No, according to Bloomingdale’s return policy, this is not possible.
How Will I Be Refunded For An International Order Return?
Returned items will be refunded to you by Borderfree in the same currency and exchange rate as your original purchase.
How Long Does The Refund Take?
For return transit time and refund process, you should consider 3 – 4 weeks until refund is completed.
Bloomingdales Exchange Policy For International Orders
I Placed An International Order. Can I Exchange It?
No, you can’t exchange international orders.