If you are (or considering to be) a Lulu’s customer, you should know the Lulus return policy.
How Many Return Days Does Lulus Allow?
Lulu’s return policy is decent.
According to the Lulus return policy, all items are eligible for return within a 30 days timeframe.
Do I Need To Pay For The Return Shipment?
Lulu’s offer you 2 options:
- Return within 10 days from the purchase date:
- Return between 10 – 30 days from the purchase date.
Return within 10 days:
In this case shipment is free of charge.
Return between 10 – 30 days from the purchase date:
In this case, the return will cost USD 7 deducted from your refund.
Will Lulus Accept Back My Return In Any Condition?
Products can be shipped back and will be eligible for a refund or exchange only if it’s in a new condition with tags, in a sellable condition.
Are There Products With Special Return Requirements?
- Returning Lulus Shoes:
If you are returning shoes, note to return them in the original show box.
In case the shoe box is damaged, Lulus will decline your return.
2. Returning Lulu’s Beauty and Wellness products:
Lulu’s Beauty and wellness products should be returned in new unused condition and packaging.
3. Returning Lulu’s purses and handbags:
Purses and Handbags must be returned in their Dust bags.
Are There exclusions to Lulus Return policy?
- Final Sale items are non-returnable.
- Gift cards are non-returnable
What is Lulus Exchange Policy?
• Online exchanges are only possible for exchanges of the same item / a different size.
• You can exchange final sale items only if they are over $25. For these items, returns and refunds are not possible.
• Return shipping will be free for exchanged products, as long as they are postmarked in 10 days from exchange initiation.
What causes a return to be denied?
Your returns to Lulus can be denied in these cases:
• You returned a Beauty and Wellness product that is used, or with a broken seal, or without original packaging.
• You returned Handbags and/or Purses with no dust bag.
• Shoebox returned damaged (or not at all).
• Set items returned with missing set components.
• Final Sale products that are returned for a refund.
• returns after more than 30 days from the delivery date
Lulus returns – what is the process?
If you wish to return a product to Lulus, this is what you should do, according to the Lulus return policy:
Login to your Lulus account and retrieve a return label.
It’s important that you do this within 30 days from the date of delivery.
Print the return label and attach it to the return package you prepare.
Use the shipping carrier on the return label printed for dropping off the package.
Keep the receipt for tracking the delivery. That’s all!
Lulus exchange process
Want to exchange a Lulus item? This is what you should do:
- Login to your Lulus account.
- Initiate an exchange through your account, and retrieve Lulu’s return shipping label.
- Once Item is received, you will be sent a new size. As long as the exchange is initiated within 10 days of delivery and old item is returned in time, you will not be charged and the exchange will be free.
Lulu’s refund – the basics
Refunds will only be issued to the original payment method.
In case you prefer to be refunded to Lulus Online Credit, you will receive a gift of $5 from Lulus, limited to 1 bonus per order.
When will I be refunded?
Lulu’s International returns
How long do I have to return an international order to Lulus?
The return of an international order should take place within 45 days from when shipping date.
Are there specific instructions for the international return?
Don’t forget to place the original packing slip, or your order number, inside your return package.
The item should be delivered to this address:
2812 Hegan Lane
Chico, CA 95928