Micro Center Return Policy Overview
In case you bought an item in Micro Center and changed your mind, here’s what you need to know:
Most items can be returned to Micro Center within a timeframe of 15 – 30 days from purchase.
Micro Center states on the website that they will gladly receive any product you wish to return, as long as it meets the return policy guidelines, which are easy to follow and quite straightforward:
There are 2 options to return your products for exchange or for a refund:
- Ship it prepaid to the distribution center.
- Return it to one of the stores near you.
In both cases:
Note to return the product in a new condition, including its accessories, any material it was purchased with, UPC, and packaging.
Once you bring all that to the store, Microcenter will help you exchange it or refund you, per your choice.
Do you need a receipt?
In case you have a Microcenter account, no receipt will be needed.
How will you know if you are eligible for a 15 or a 30 days return timeframe?
In addition, some items return has been limited due to Covid-19 restrictions for being extensive contact with skin.
- VR Headsets, Headphones, including Airpods, Earbuds, and Over-the-Ear Products
- All Phones
- Face masks and disposable gloves
What is The Micro Center Refund Policy?
The refund policy basics are as follows:
In case you returned an item and prefer to be refunded instead of exchange the product, the refund will take place according to the original payment method.
It means that if you purchased something in one of Micro Center stores using a credit card, the same credit card will be refunded in 5 business days.
If you return a gift purchased in Micro Center, you will receive a Gift card for the same value when you return the product to the store.
If the case of returning a product purchased with a check, the refund will take up to 14 business days.
Micro Center Online Return Policy
The Micro Center return policy for products purchased online slightly differed from the stores Micro Center return policy.
These are the steps to follow for the online returns option:
- To ship the product to the distribution center, contact customer service.
- Provide the customer service your order number, SKU Number, and the nature of the problem.
- The customer service will provide you with an RMA – “Return Merchandise Authorization” Number. Remember that it is only valid for 10 days.
- In case you decide to return the time to a local store ad not ship back to the distribution center, a packing slip would be enough and you do not need the RMA.
- For online return just send the product now with the RMA. No product will be delivered without it.
- Once you have the RMA available, pack the product in its original packaging, and don’t forget to include the manuals, cables, discs and any other accessory that you received inside the package. This will free you from having to pay open box fees.
- Inside the package, add a copy of the original packing list that came with the order, and keep the original.
- Ship the package to Micro Center’s distribution center, via any shipping method you chose, whether it’s a postal service, or FedEx / UPS, with prepaid shipping charges and insurance.
- This is the Micro Center Distribution Center address for returns:
5. Don’t forget to keep the shipping tracking number.
Micro Center Online return policy FAQ
How will I be refunded?
You will be refunded in the same form as the original payment.
When will I be refunded?
It takes up to 14 days to process the payment.
Can I return the product online without the RMA number?
No, you can’t. Therefore it’s most important that you remember to get the number and add it to the package.
Micro Center Return to Store Policy
What if you prefer to bring the product back to a physical store?
In this case, here are the lists of the Micro Center stores.
Don’t forget to bring with you:
- The returned product and its original packaging.
- All paperwork and accessories included, such as cables, manuals, etc. This is important, otherwise Micr Center can charge you some open box fees.
- The payment method used for purchasing.
- The complete packing list that accompanied your order.
Micro Center may decline the return if the product seems not to be in a new condition.
We hope to have covered all aspects of the Micro Center return policy.
Contact us for any update, remark, or other info in regards.
Wondering about other retailers’ return policy? Look no further, we have covered many retailers here.