DSW Return Policy Overview
DSW offers a straightforward return policy, with a time frame of 60 days for returning the goods.
According to DSW return policy, you can get a full refund on your returned items if you return within 60 days from the date of purchase.
It’s important to remember that all the items should be returned in their original condition along with the purchase receipt.
In case you return an item after 60 days, the refund will be credited in the form of Gift Credit.
DSW also offers an extended return period of 365 days for DSW VIP elite members.
You can find out more about it on their official website.
For now, take a close look at the return process of DSW for online and in-store purchases.
Take a look at the following Infographic to get a brief understanding of the whole process of returns at DSW.
How to return an item to the DSW store?
- Take your unused merchandise along with the original packaging to the nearest DSW store.
- Bring the receipt or the original packing slip.
- Take the item to any salesperson and you will be guided with the procedure.
How to return an item by mail?
- Pack all the items into the original box. If you don’t have the original box, use a new box and pack the items properly.
- Fill up the return page on the invoice that comes with the package.
- Mention whether you need a refund or an exchange.
- Mention the size, color and other important details about the product.
- Use the FedEx return shipping label or use any other courier service to mail the item to the return address.
- Your refund will be credited to you, and a charge of $8.50 will be debited as shipping fee.
|NOTE: For return of items received as gifts, you can get the benefit of DSW merchandise credit.|
One of the most interesting features of the Return Policy of DSW is the Curbside return.
What is curbside return? How does it work?
Curbside return is the process of returning or picking up goods without any physical contact. To avail this service from DSW, follow these steps:
- Head to the nearest DSW store along with the item you want to return, the sales receipt and your ID.
- Park in front of the store and call the store. Let them know that you’re there for a curbside return.
- An associate will come and process your return while you stay in your car.
*Curbside returns are available only at select locations.
Here are some of the most commonly asked nitty-gritty questions about the Designer Shoe Warehouse return policy.
How long does it take to receive the return refund?
The return process for any returned goods can take up to 14 days to complete. The refund will be credited to the original payment method used and a shipping fee of $8.50 will be charged.
According to DSW return policy, can I return my items if I lost the receipt?
The good thing about DSW is that it tracks your return via single valid ID. This means that in case you lose your receipt, you still have an option for getting a refund for your purchase.
Is there a DSW store near me?
Click here for DSW store locator.
Click here for Macy’s return policy