Lowe’s Return Policy Explained
Just like other department store chains, Lowe’s has earned a precious reputation from users. Here are all the details of Lowe’s Return Policy that you need to know before buying from Lowe’s.
Things to know before returning a product to Lowe’s
According to the policy set by Lowe’s, here are the steps that you should remember before returning any product:
- They don’t accept returns of items that are billed more than 90 days from the date of purchase.
- The products should be in their original condition while returning.
- No damaged, used, and defective products are allowed to return. According to the company policy, you should properly check the products before buying them.
- Some products have specific criteria for returning. Follow them accordingly while returning.
What are the ways to return products to Lowe’s?
There are two ways following which you will be able to complete a return.
- Return items directly in the nearest Lowe’s store.
- Return items by filling up online forms and ready them for pickup.
Return your products directly to the store.
Returning the products to the store is a simple 3 step process, as mentioned below:
- Firstly, you need to locate your nearby Lowe’s store.
- Secondly, check the condition of the products and fill up the return form.
- Lastly, show your ID proof to claim the ownership of the products and complete the return process.
Return your products online from home
If you choose to return a product online, here are the steps to complete your return successfully:
- Fill up the return form supplied by the company during the time of purchase.
- Pack the products similar to the way you received it.
- Add all accessories that came with the box.
- Ship the products with returns labels on them directly to Lowe’s.
|Lowe’s CORONAVIRUS safety measures
Lowe’s is one of the top supermarkets and is equipped enough to protect the visitors. They have taken proper measures to sanitize customers while keeping a safe distance from each other.
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I don’t have a return slip?
If you happen to lose your return slip or unable to find it during the return, Lowe’s has you covered. Follow these steps to get your product returned, even without a slip.
- Check whether your products are eligible for delivery or not.
- If you find your products meet the basic eligibility criteria, take the products to the nearest Lowe’s store, and confirm your identity.
What if I receive a damaged product?
If you receive any damaged products from the company, then follow these steps:
- Call the customer care representatives of Lowe’s. You can find the number on their website.
- The company dealers will come to check on the products. If any mishap is noticed, they will provide a solution to it.
- If under warranty, you can directly send the product to Lowe’s service centre.
What if I lost my receipt?
If you have lost the purchase receipts of the products that you want to return, Lowe’s has you covered.
- Provide your proof of purchase by showing them your transaction details.
- Provide valid identification details to the store.