Lowe’s Return Policy In a Nutshell:
Just like other US department store retailers, Lowe’s has earned quite a decent reputation for it’s return and refund policy
That’s probably due to the fact that all in all, they usually succeed in providing a positive user experience.
You can see the attempts to maintain a friendly relationship with us shopaholics, immediately upon entering the Lowe’s return policy page!
The title “returns made easy” is the first hint.
Let’s see what follows.
(As you already know, we strongly recommend that you explore the return policy of every retailer, to prevent heart aces later on)
What Is The Return Time Frame At Lowe’s?
According to the Lowe’s return policy, you are allowed to change your mind about your order within 90 days.
Our score: Can improve, however – not bad.
I Changed My Mind About My Order. Can I Return It To Any Lowe’s Store?
If you changed your mid, the Lowe’s return policy allows you to return your order to any US Lowe’s store, no matter where it was purchased from.
Can I Return My Order In Any Condition?
Lowe’s return policy states that returned items should usually be in new and unused condition, to be refunded or exchanged by Lowe’s.
Can I Return My Lowe’s Order Online?
Per Lowe’s return policy, there are 2 optional ways to return to Lowe’s:
- Return your order items directly to one of Lowe’s stores.
- Return your items by filling up an online form, and wait for it to be collected from you.
How Do I Return A Lowes Order Online?
Lowe’s return policy details these steps for a successful return:
- Fill up the Lowe’s return form supplied with purchase.
- Pack the products, preferably similar to the way you received it.
- Add all accessories that came with the box.
- Ship the products with returns labels adhered, directly to Lowe’s.
I Prefer to Return My Lowe’s Order To a Store. Any Special Instructions to Follow?
Returning your order to a Lowes store is a simple 3-step process:
- Use this link to locate your nearby Lowe’s store.
- Check the condition of the returned products. Make sure it is new and in a sellable condition.
- Fill up the return form.
I Can’t Find My Return Slip. What Ca I Do?
If you happened to lose your return slip, Lowe’s has you covered.
Follow these steps to get your product returned, even without a slip:
- Make sure to verify that your products are eligible for delivery.
- Take the products to the nearest Lowe’s store, and confirm your identity via your ID.
I Received a Defected Item from Lowe’s. What Do I Do?
If you receive damaged products from Lowes, follow these steps:
- Call Lowe’s customer service toll-free number, at 1-888-77-LOWES (56937)
- Lowe’s will come to check on the products at your location. Once defect is agreed upon, a solution will be provided: Either by repair or exchange.
What Is The Lowes Return Policy Without Receipt?
If you have lost your receipt, Lowe’s has you covered.
- Provide your proof of purchase by showing Lowe’s your transaction details.
- Provide a valid identification.
Are There Exceptions To Lowe’s Return Policy?
Yes, Lowes return policy includes some exceptions, as follows:
Lowes Appliance Return Policy:
Major Appliances, such as TVs & Electronic items,
Kitchen appliances such as refrigerators and freezers,
washers, dryers, ranges, hoods, dishwashers, over-the-range microwaves, cooktops, wall ovens, washer pedestals:
All the above can be returned to Lowes within a shortened return period of 30 days.
Lowes Plant Return Policy:
Lowe’s plant return policy is exceptionally generous.
According to Lowes plant return policy, in case of Trees, shrubs & perennials purchased at Lowe’s, the timeframe for return is exceptionally long, and stretches’ up to one year from the original purchase date!
Note that per the Lowes plant return policy, in order for your return to be accepted (and exchange or refund to take place), a receipt is required.
All other plants (that are not detailed above) can be returned within the regular 90-day return policy.
Lowes Paint Return Policy
The Lowes paint return policy falls under the 30 Days return timeframe, same as the major appliances.
Lowes Non Refundable Items:
Per Lowe’s return policy, some items are no refundable.
- In-store credits
- Refund cards
- Gift cards
- Masks: Safety masks or facial coverings of any kind can’t be returned or exchanged.
Per Lowe’s return policy, in case you choose to return a special order, you should consider the possibility of having to pay a 20% restocking charges.
Per Lowe’s return policy, holiday orders should be returned up to the day before the holiday.