Lulus Return Policy Explained in Details
Lulus Return Policy – How Does It Work?
According to Lulu’s return policy, all items are eligible for return within a 30 days timeframe.
However, returning the products is the buyer’s responsibility and will cost USD 7 deducted from your refund.
Lulus also gives you an option for free returns:
For utilizing this option, you should return the product you bought within 10 days from the purchase date, and not 30 days.
Lulus Returns – A Summary
• To increase chances of Lulu’s accepting your return, note to ship the item back before 30 days from delivery.
• If you return goods in the timeframe of 10 days, you will be eligible for free return.
• Returns must be shipped only in new condition with tags so that it’s sellable.
• If you are returning shoes, note to return them in the original show box. In case the shoe box is damaged, Lulus will decline your return.
• Same for Beauty and Wellness products: These should also be returned in new unused condition and packaging.
• Dust bags of Purses and Handbags must be returned.
Exclusions to Lulus Return policy:
• Gift cards are non-returnable
Lulus Exchange Policy
• Online exchanges are only possible for exchanges of the same item / a different size.
• You can exchange final sale items only if they are over $25. For these items, returns and refunds are not possible.
• Return shipping will be free for exchanged products, as long as they are postmarked in 10 days from exchange initiation.
What Causes a Return Item to be Denied?
Your returns to Lulu’s can be denied in these cases:
• You returned a Beauty and Wellness product that is used, or with a broken seal, or without original packaging.
• You returned Handbags and/or Purses with no dust bag.
• Shoebox returned damaged (or not at all).
• Set items returned with missing set components.
• Final Sale products that are returned for a refund.
• returns after more than 30 days from the delivery date
Lulus Returns – What is the Process?
If you wish to return a product to Lulu’s, this is what you should do, according to the Lulus return policy:
Login to your Lulus account and retrieve a return label.
It’s important that you do this within 30 days from the date of delivery.
Print the return label and attach it to the return package you prepare.
Use the shipping carrier on the return label printed for dropping off the package.
Keep the receipt for tracking the delivery. That’s all!
Lulus Exchange – What is the Process?
Login to your Lulus account.
Initiate an exchange through your account, and retrieve Lulu’s return shipping label.
Once Item is received, you will be sent a new size. As long as the exchange is initiated within 10 days of delivery and old item is returned in time, you will not be charged and the exchange will be free.
How Will I Be Refunded?
Refunds will only be issued to the original payment method.
In case you prefer to be refunded to Lulus Online Credit, you will receive a gift of $5 from Lulus, limited to 1 bonus per order.
When Will I Be Refunded?
Lulus International Returns – How Does it Work?
The return should take place within 45 days from when shipping date.
Don’t forget to place the original packing slip, or your order number, inside your return package.
The item should be delivered to this address:
2812 Hegan Lane
Chico, CA 95928