Sephora Return Policy Explained
Sephora Return Policy – The Basics
Bought an item from Sephora and not satisfied with it?
Worry not, you can return it to the store quite easily!
The Return policy at Sephora makes it convenient to return anything you purchase from the store, as long as you keep the items in a new and sellable condition.
Go through this article to understand the fundamentals of Sephora returns policy, and how you can carry out a return to Sephora without any hassle.
The return timeframe for most items on Sephora is 60 days from the date of purchase.
However, the time frame is not the same for online and in-store purchases.
If you have made the purchase from a physical store, the product can be returned within 30 days from the date of purchase.
If you have made the purchase from Sephora.com, you have 60 days to return the item either to a store or via mail.
Please note that any item bought from Sephora stores can’t be returned via mail.
Key Points to Sephora Return Policy
- Items returned within 60 days of purchase are eligible for a full refund.
- Items returned between 60 days and 90 days will be provided store credit refund that can be used to make purchases from Sephora in the future.
- For items to be returned between 60 days and 90 days, you can do it only via mail and not through the physical stores.
- If you want to exchange items, you can do it only in the Sephora store and not via mail.
- There are no refunds or exchanges for items that are returned after 90 days.
- No refunds or exchanges are applicable for items that are not in a new or gently used condition.
The Return Process
There are two ways in which you return an item to Sephora. You can either return it by visiting your local store or send the time via email to the address mentioned. Returns to stores are eligible for full refund immediately while returns through mail take some time for processing the refund.
Step by step process to return to store
- Take the item to the nearest Sephora store along with the return form, the order summary, and the payment method that was used during the purchase.
- If the item is found to be eligible for a return, the refund will be provided immediately.
Step by step process to return by mail
- Sign in to your account on Sephora.com.
- Navigate to the ‘My Orders’ section and locate the return form for the item you want to return.
- Fill the form with complete details, print it, and place it inside the package box.
- Stick the prepaid return label to the package.
- Get the package mail via USPS.
- After Sephora receives the package, they will review the items and initiate the refund.
There is also the option to exchange the item. It is applicable only when the item is available in stock.
In-store Purchase Return Procedure
All the regulations of the Sephora Return Policy are applicable for in-store returns.
Returns on in-store purchases are accepted only if it is returned to Sephora stores.
For returning to a Sephora store near you, see stores list here
Returns via mail are not accepted.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I return an item without a receipt?
Yes, you can return items to Sephora without a receipt. Actually, your receipt can be regenerated through your packaging slip or return label. If not that, it can be regenerated using the payment method used during the purchase.
How do I contact Customer Service at Sephora?
You can reach out to Sephora customer service at 1-877-737-4672.